did you make that Oo
LOL! :D I LOVE HIM! I WANT ONE! :P
I WANT THAT! GIMMIE!! LOL its awesome did u make it?!? =D
That is really freakin' adorable!
LOL Rachel!! It's awesome!!! May I have one pleaseee???
So adorable! I WANT HIM!
That is SOOOOO COOOL
Is he a plushie? Omg that's epic! Skulduggery Plushie! Lol love it, want one!
lol- thanks guys!yes i did make him :)
*shuffles up to rachel* *laughs nervously* Rachel could you be awesome enough as to make me 1??
AH! THAT'S....weird.
did you make that Oo
ReplyDeleteLOL! :D I LOVE HIM! I WANT ONE! :P
ReplyDeleteI WANT THAT! GIMMIE!! LOL its awesome did u make it?!? =D
ReplyDeleteThat is really freakin' adorable!
ReplyDeleteLOL Rachel!! It's awesome!!! May I have one pleaseee???
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I WANT HIM!
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOOO COOOL
ReplyDeleteIs he a plushie? Omg that's epic! Skulduggery Plushie! Lol love it, want one!
ReplyDeletelol- thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteyes i did make him :)
*shuffles up to rachel* *laughs nervously* Rachel could you be awesome enough as to make me 1??
ReplyDeleteAH! THAT'S....weird.
ReplyDelete