Sunday, 8 July 2012

Meet Darwin




:D I would like to introduce you all to Darwin!!

He's a Horsefield tortoise about 14cm long, and only currently 2 years old. :D Just got him yesterday after 2 long years of plotting and planning and building his wee home to go in.

HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTE!!! :D

5 comments:

  1. OMG MY GOD!!
    I AM ACTUALLY SO JEALOUS!!

    CAN I HAVE HIM?!?! PLEASE?
    I LIVE NEAR A RIVER IF HE NEEDS WATER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torts' don't need much water :P that's turtles. But you should get one!!! :D They're so easy to look after :)

      Delete
  2. You have a TORTOISE!?!
    Okay, now NJ isn't the only jealous one.
    I have ALWAYS wanted a tortoise.

    He is incredibly cute! And the name suits him! :D
    If he has any friends, I'd love an introduction. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) You should get one!! They're amazing and easy to look after :P

      And he DOES have a kind-of friend... well. We have another tort called slowcoach, but they haven't actually met yet :P

      Delete
  3. XD Well, anything can happen in dreams :P Ver peculiar things indeed... :) But i suppose that makes them all the more fun ;)

    ReplyDelete